June 1st is World Milk Day and there will be a special giveaway and video release. See the teaser on our Twitter
We have our live video AMA tonight!
Last weekend a donation of nearly $70k went to helping feed those in need. $34,772 went to “Action Against Hunger” and $34,336 went to “Food For Life Global”. Our donation to FFLG fed 137,344 children during a market dip. While the value of crypto may be lower this week, the values of Milk and Butter LLC remain high!
News from this week:
• Over 40k $Milk holders and 7k $Butter holders
• Now listed on “Action Against Hunger’s” website.
• We released the new voting contract that includes tiered NFTs with official artwork on all!
• Currently in the process of forming a relationship with an independent marketing firm to assist us in the marketing of the Milk and Butter tokens.
• Working with a brand specialist for a yet to be announced product.
• Nearly $70k donated to “Action Against Hunger” and “Food For Life Global”
Milk and Butter tokens, for those that haven’t heard, are companion tokens in the Binance Smart Chain with an emphasis on charity giving. Milk is an RFI token that can be staked to generate Butter, which is used to power community voting for their favorite charities on a weekly basis. Those that merely wish to vote may purchase Butter tokens on the open market as well, which also drives rewards for those that stake Milk! https://www.milktoken.net/voting.html
5% of all Butter transactions are guaranteed to go to a charity wallet. In addition, Butter can be used to suggest new charities. https://www.milktoken.net/suggest.html
$440k has been donated to charity so far, at a very low market cap. We made crypto history when Butter became the first BEP-20 token to partner with a major food charity: Food For Life Global https://ffl.org/20077/cryptocurrency-butter-token/
The liquidity for both the Milk and Butter tokens is locked away until 2022, at which point both will be relocked. Our Market cap is still low with a solid base, we’re building our community for healthy growth, and we’ll continue to develop this project with many exciting use cases plus a full array of features to be rolled out as development completes.
Each week the Milk and Butter token team hosts AMAs with the Developer on Twitch where the community can ask any questions they may have. Occasionally, we have guests, such as when the CEO of “Food For Life Global” joined us and explained the amazing genesis of “Food for Life Global” and took viewer questions. Our AMA’s stream every Sunday at 3am UTC here.
Roadmap: • Gamification of the tokens
• Expanding our number of partnerships
• The voting and staking processes will continue to be refined to make the experience as easy and accessible as possible.
• Planned instructional content to help those new to crypto learn about the space and how to purchase and use the Milk and Butter tokens.
• Additional exchange listings
Accomplishments so far: • Code built from the ground up to develop both tokens.
• Unique staking and voting systems implemented. $440,000 donated to various charities in the first month.
• Official global charity partnership with “Food For Life Global” and “Action Against Hunger” (The first token to partner with two major food charities)
• Milk has been audited
• $Butter has been audited
• The developer is doxxed
• Milk and Butter LLC is established with full team being doxxed here.
• First NFT developed for voting on the charity poll
• 3 separate tiers of voting NFTs with new voting contract
$MILK Market Cap
$BUTTER Market Cap
• $Milk tracked on Coinbase
• $Butter tracked on Coinbase
• $Butter on Coingecko
• $Milk on Coingecko